Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hi! My name is Sylvia, and I'm embarking on becoming vegan (adopting a plant-based, whole foods diet) while beginning my first blog ever! Woohoo! (yeah, sometimes, I get carried away with 'Woohoos' and become a 'Woohoo girl'...hehehe). 

Anyways, I am convinced that becoming healthier and eating better is what our bodies crave in order to heal.  Because of this, I'm thinking (and hoping) that it's got to be fairly easy to eat better since this is what nature wants us to do.  Am I being too naive??? ... Perhaps this is a bit naive on my part...but I want to test this theory out on myself.

In the past, I've been an avid Cheetos eater (mmmmmm), Outback steak lover, and an addicted buffalo wings consumer.  Though I enjoyed the momentary pleasure of the taste of these items (plus I loved licking my fingers and doing finger painting on my napkins after eating the buffalo wings), lately I'm realizing how sick I feel inside from consuming these products.  This coupled with watching quite a few food documentaries over the past month, has solidified my desire to make a change....

So here it goes... My adventure into the unknown. But I think it might, just might be fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Love! I can't wait to learn right along side you :)

    ReplyDelete